[Nfb-krafters-korner] Double Knitted Pouch Class.

eileen scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Tue Mar 16 20:12:59 UTC 2010

If people are still interested in the double knitted pouch class, there's still time to sign up.  You will be able to adapt this pattern to fit a book port, cell phone or even make an eyeglass holder out of it.

The technique of double knitting is not complicated and even beginner knitters will catch on quickly.  It will show you how to make a double thickness of knitted fabric that can be closed at both ends (hot pads or pot holders, or double thick fabric for super warm hats) or in our case open to serve as a pouch/holder.  We'll also learn how to make a bobble and I-cord for the strap.

check out the web site for materials & homework and to sign up at:   www.krafterskorner.org

Hope you decide to join the class this Friday night at 8 PM (eastern)

Eileen