[Nfb-krafters-korner] rag rugs

Marianne mdenning at cinci.rr.com
Wed Mar 17 02:30:19 UTC 2010

This might work too.  My sons have rented an office in an old building that
used to be a factory.  I would like to make a rug of some type for them to
put on the floor.  I am just having different thoughts about it.  They have
pulled up several layers of subfloor and lynoleum and are trying to restore
the original wood floor.  It is really a lot of work.  They have more energy
than money.  Tonight they were hanging dry wall.  I told them I would help
sand the dry wall when they are to that point.