[Nfb-krafters-korner] rag rugs

MS S TILLETT suetillett at verizon.net
Wed Mar 17 22:59:55 UTC 2010

I  would love to join you tonight but my family is arriving any minute for dinner.  My mother and I have found a house to buy together and are selling our houses.  My sister is here to go through things with my mother.  I will probably be a drop out of a lot of things this spring.  Have to get my house on the market in about ten days, and you know you have to make it look like noone lives here.  Will miss you all tonight.

Sue