[Nfb-krafters-korner] FRIDAYS QUESTION-Has anyone ever told youhow incre...

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 22:19:40 UTC 2010

Hi Joyce -- Good for you!
As for stories about grandmas losing their sight and stopping their
knitting, I heard just the opposite when I was growing up -- my relatives
used to tell me about our great grandma knitting and rug making and doing
other crafts even after losing her vision.  She would ask what color yarn
she was using was all, then would do the work.
So everybody keep on krafting!
--le