[Nfb-krafters-korner] web site for bamboo knitting needles or crochet hooks

Gail Smith mail.gailsmith at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 15:52:24 UTC 2010

Hi All!
Here is an interesting web site for purchasing bamboo knitting needles or crochet hooks.  I have copied some of the information off the web site below.  The web site is E knitting needles.com.  They have a large selection of kinds and sizes of craft needles all in bamboo.  Their shipping is a very good price.

Here is a link to the web site:
www.eKnittingNeedles.com

Premium StichBerry bamboo knitting needles maintain an exceptional level
of performance and comfortable warm feel. Premium craftsmanship and attention to
detail produce a consistently ultra smooth feel and durable design.
Double point knitting needles, single point knitting needles, and circular knitting
needles collection, including crochet hooks and tunisian crochet hooks...

eKnittingNeedles.com

If you purchase over $15 you are offered free shipping as a choice.
Their free shipping option is First Class Mail which does not include transit tracking.
Priority Mail does include USPS tracking services and is very reasonable as far as I can tell.

Happy knitting!
Gail