[Nfb-krafters-korner] kneedle threader

MS S TILLETT suetillett at verizon.net
Fri Mar 26 15:57:36 UTC 2010

The other night on the chat, I think it was  Carol who told me about these dental loop thingies you can get in the drug store.  I got them and they really work well.  I'm not sure what their real purpose is, but they come in a plastic box sort of like an elongated dental flaus  box.  They are about as thin and flimsy as a cats' whisker and they have a big loop, which is easier to put the thread through.  I put the handle through the kneedle, put the thread through the loop, and pull the loop through the kneedle.  Plus you get 30 some for a couple bucks, rather than three that break easily for a buck.

Thanks for the great tip!

Sue, Wonder, and Gilly