[Nfb-krafters-korner] FRIDAYS QUESTION-What do you use to carry your craft items with you?

Cindy Sheets slerythema at insightbb.com
Fri Mar 26 16:32:12 UTC 2010

For more complex projects, I have a bag that is designed for knitting. It is fabric around a metal frame so that it can stand open. There is a large pocket for your pattern that easily accommodates a braille pattern, two zippered pockets on the other side that currently hold needles, stitch holders, tape measure, ends and keys for my knitpicks needles, and folding scissors. The inside has smaller open top pockets on one side and needle pockets on the other. I keep the needles I am using for the current project (if more than one) and a needle gauge on that side and then I have a couple of small tins that hold my stitch markers on the other side.

I also have a fabric storage box that I keep beside chair at home for projects that are too big to take along.

And currently, I am using a cloth bag to carry a sock project with me.

Cindy