[Nfb-krafters-korner] Friday's question what do you use tobring craft it...

Ramona Walhof rwnfbi at qwest.net
Sun Mar 28 00:23:28 UTC 2010

canvas baggs are great for most projects.  If the item gets large, I want
wheels!  A small suitcase or backpack with wheels is my choice if a project
gets large.  Of course, I don't want to take too big a bbag to a meeting,
but there are times when I can take something pretty good sized, such as
when I go visit one of my kids.  Small bags on wheels with zippers also tend
to keep my curious grandchildren out when I don't want them to play with
what I am doing.  I like to supervise that.

Ramona