[Nfb-krafters-korner] Friday's question what do you use tobringcraft items with you

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Sun Mar 28 00:43:41 UTC 2010

Hi Dixie,

I had to laugh when you mentioned the buckets.  I have two buckets with
lids, cat litter buckets to be exact, and I use them for larger projects
that are sewn together with smaller pieces.  I do a lot of throws for the
Webb of Hope and I will put together colors and crochet them into certain
size granny squares, some solid, some in stripes, and then when I have so
many, I stitch them together.  I'm gonna have to tell my husband that
someone else uses buckets too.  I have to keep threatening him to keep his
hands off my buckets because he also uses them around the farm.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net