[Nfb-krafters-korner] earring class tommorrow night

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed May 5 17:37:39 UTC 2010

Laurie;
I may not be able to make the class.  Can I have a copy of the class, please.  I found a friend at work that has done jewlery, before.  She is willing to show me how to use some of the tools.  We just need to find some time.
I am eager to try my hand at a wrap around bracelet.  No affence, but I think using tools on a larger project might be better for me, to start with.

Terry
I miss you all.
I did try to call on Monday, but since I had a back log of e-mail, I did not find the new number until the next day.