[Nfb-krafters-korner] earring class

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Thu May 6 00:22:04 UTC 2010

Hi folks
I'm here and I know that some folksmight have had difficulties accessing the room, but it is up now and ready.  It's a drag that the one time we start using this room for classes it goes down for maintainence. however, it is back up again. I am checked into the room while  writing this eamaol. I contacted tech support and they got the room going again for us, but we can try this room again Friday night if  anybody is up for it or if that doesn't work we'll try this again next wednesday. 218 862 3242 code 80.

thanks everyone for your patience,

Laurie