[Nfb-krafters-korner] earring class tommorrow night

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu May 6 00:53:54 UTC 2010

Sorry, I can not get through on the phone to the class tonight.  I  have
been trying, but I either get a message saying it won't go through or a  fast
busy signal.

Maybe there is something going on with the phone lines around here since
that guy that tried to bomb Time Square over the weekend lives maybe 10
minutes  [by car from my house.  His apartment is in Bridgeport and his house was
in  Shelton , so according to what I hear I am probably 12 minutes to
either of his  places.  Can't believe what can be happening in your own area.
The  car he left in Time Square or was it the license plates came from
Stratford, my  home town.