[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tonight's Class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat May 8 13:56:55 UTC 2010

I am sending this to everyone so come and join the class tonight if you
want.  I wanted to be sure I did not miss anyone with this  information.

Just wanted to add a little more info for you.

The number is 218 862 3242.  At this point it will  announce Dawn's Den.

Now you  need to hit the 1 button to move on to the next step.   You need
to listen for the beep and then hit the 1 key.  At this point you  need to
hit the one button in order to make your room selection. [So you  actually hit
the 1 button three times.]  At this point you enter 60 and you  will hear
Laurie's announcement.  You do not have to key in the number sign  at this
point aftter you do the 60.  I tried it both ways with and without  the number
sign and you will get into the room.

They will be working more on these chat rooms in the future , but this is
how it worked today.

Hopefully they might eliminate   these extra buttons and get us to the
room faster.

Joyce