[Nfb-krafters-korner] Annette or

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu May 13 19:52:52 UTC 2010

Joyce:

Friday nights are fine for June/July for me.  You must have been reading my
thoughts.  I was just looking over 2 helmet liner face mask patterns I have.
You said you made alterations to the pattern.  Can you email me a copy of
your altered pattern directions so I can look it over.  The only thing I'm
questioning for size is the number of stitches that are on the needle when
doing the mask portion of the liner.  does 104 or 112 stitches sound like
too many to you ?

Thanks.

Eileen