[Nfb-krafters-korner] Friday Class don't forget!

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon May 17 12:24:08 UTC 2010

Sorry I did not make it.  I tried 4 stores and could not find the knifty knitter.  The last Michaels told me they sell the most in the winter so they did not have any in stock, as if they were out of season.  That sounds rather strange to me.  It is not holiday related.  People knit all year long.
I did intend to sit in, but lost track of time.

I got the needles for the helmit.  Do we actually need 5 double pointed needles, because they come in a pack of 4.  I got 2 sets, but I thought it might have been a type-o.
The needle you want us to use for the helmit, is a size 16 big enough?
I still need to get the yarn.

Terry