[Nfb-krafters-korner] any bulky machine knitters? Hey Becky

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon May 17 14:32:15 UTC 2010

I have a knitting machine, but never even opened the box.  I bought it  on
EBay and it is suppose to be for worstered weight yarn.  I was so
discouraged after my attempt to get lessons and a good knitting machine that I  did
not open the box.  It is suppose to be not the best of them.  I  paid like a
little over $100.

Maybe we can get Becky to do a little lecture on knitting machines for
those who might be curious and interested.

What do you think Becky?

Joyce !