[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting machine lessons

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon May 17 23:38:56 UTC 2010

I do not know if she could give lessons as I imagine that each machine
brand may be unique , but a generalized lecture might be interesting.

I had done a lecture like that last year on the use of a sewing machine
without sight.  Some folks on the list had thoughts of purchasing a sewing
machine and wanted information, so I talked about what a blind person should
look for [no pun intended] and then I talked about differnt things I found
helpful and tools I use when I sew on my machine or cut patterns and things
like  that.

Joyce