[Nfb-krafters-korner] any bulky machine knitters?

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Tue May 18 13:32:30 UTC 2010

Hi Joyce,

Yeah, you had mentioned that to me a while back.  It sounds real fun.  My
sister is a wood carver and whatever she sells, she gives 5% to Dogwoodfarm
as her controbution to running the farm.  There are going to be several off
shoots we will be able to explore as a by product of the honey bees.  We
have already heard from several farms that they would be willing to barder
honey for things we don't grow here, like blackberries.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net