[Nfb-krafters-korner] WASHCLOTH PATTERN

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Tue May 18 23:29:23 UTC 2010

hi Annette:

If you want to try two color-color work, look in one of the Barbara G.
Walker treasury books or her "Learn to Knit Afghan" book and look in the
sections called slipped stitch knitting or Mosaic knitting.  It is very easy
and just follow her directions ... I promise they will work out.  You can
make a simple square that you can later use as a pillow cover or a potholder
/dishcloth if you use 100% cotton.

Eileen