[Nfb-krafters-korner] website

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 19:15:04 UTC 2010

Hi all --
I just visited the website and have some comments and questions:
First, I'm sorry for missing the deadline for signing up for the knot class.
I hope you don't mind if I drop in and listen.
I have lots of macrame cord to use. I will take care to use the website more
in the future.

Amyway, I was looking at the resources page and there is no mention of the
www.macramesuperstore.com site for macrame supplies.  It is hard to find
macrame in stores now for some reason.  I don't know why.  It requires cord
and beads with large holes that can accomodate one or more strands of cord
or rope.
Anyway, I don't know who the webmaster is for the site. I didn't see a
contact link.  Perhaps that could also be added.

Talk to you tonight!
Happy krafting.
--le