[Nfb-krafters-korner] Using conference call line

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 20 15:37:25 UTC 2010

I am hoping to join Joyce's helmet liner class.  That being said, I wanted
to make sure I could access the conference call number with my Magic Jack
phone.  I just tried to call the conference call line with my Magic Jack
phone and it, Magic Jack will not allow access to conference lines any more.
So, I am wondering if any of you use Skype and if it will allow access to
the conference line with Skype Out?

I am preparing to move to the summer cottage, and we do not have long
distance service there, but I do have internet access.

I thought Skype might be an answer to this dilemma.

Thanks for any input.

Dixie