[Nfb-krafters-korner] IMPORTANT: Paying Dues

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Sat May 22 04:50:28 UTC 2010

Sue,

Diane will should reply directly to you with an address. However, I did want
to let you know that you can set up an account with paypal directly and then
you do not have to give your credit card at many of the sites. More and more
companies are accepting paypal as a form of payment. The other benefit is
that you have an immediate receipt (that is electronic so you can access it)
and you do not have to worry about a check getting lost in the mail and not
having something paid on time.

Cindy

et.org/suetillett%40verizon.net