[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beaded snowflake Christmas ornament

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun May 23 18:45:40 UTC 2010

Dixie,

As Laurie stated this is a popular class and we have offered it for the
last 2 years.

Our rules are that you need to attend the class in order to receive
directions, pattern or MP3  file.  Our teachers do a lot of  preparation for
giving these classes and they do not get compensated .   That is why we want you
to attend the classes.

Any of the classes that you read about and would be interested in the
class, please let us know, as I am sure we could arrange a repeat of past
classes.

Joyce