[Nfb-krafters-korner] Military Helmet hats

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed May 26 18:38:29 UTC 2010

Let me explain to you how you go about signing up for a class.  This  way
you and the others that are new here can go and give it a try signing up for
a class that might interest you.  If you have any trouble let me know and I
 will get you signed up.

You need to go to _www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)
be sure you either copy and paste the above or that you Spell it with 2
K's.

Go to the calendar and peruse down to find the date and class name and hit
an enter on it.  There you will have a write up about the class with a list
 of the supplies and reference to where you can purchase supplies.  There
are 2 links one to ask the teacher a question and one to sign up for the
class.  Both of these if you enter on them will open up your email program
and automatically enter the email address  and subject line,  Please  type in
your name [first and last], phone numnber and email address.

We need this info in case any changes occur for the class.  We have  had to
cancel classes around the time of the class due to stormy weather ,
electrical storms in the areas of the teacher and board member monitoring the
class.

So give it a try and if you have any trouble let me know.

We send the phone numbers only to the folks that sign up for the  classes.
Occasionally, we post the numbers of a class to the list, but  only for
certain reasons.

I will get the pattern off to you next week.

Joyce