[Nfb-krafters-korner] Wood Working Lecture last night

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Thu May 27 23:45:05 UTC 2010

Hi to all,
Joyce is right. You really missed a good talk if you weren't on the chatlast
night. These men were amazing.

They gave us info we can use like types of sand paper and a tool called the
click rule.

They told us of theirlove of their craft. It showed in everything they said.

It sounds like their group is very organized including cd's of woodworking
magizines and discussions of how to solve issues on their list.

This was a great idea. Thanks to all that put the talk together.
Henrietta