[Nfb-krafters-korner] festival news

AUDREY WELLNER rencraft at snet.net
Sun May 30 02:25:28 UTC 2010

Hi Joyce and Members,
   The craft show publication that was formerly here in Connecticut you are thinking of was called the Crafts Digest.  I was on the Board of Directors from its inception listed as the CT Guild of Craftsmen until a few years before it was sold. The owners sold it to another person I know who lives in Easton, CT.  It is now called East Coast Artisans, www.eastcoastartisan.com and is still published quarterly for a $28.00 subscription. It follows the same format as the former owners developed, listing shows from Maine to the Mississippi.
   The other site in PA you might be thinking of is:
collectiblewebs.com/craftshows/pa-leighcounty.htm
   Or a better listing of multiple sites is:
www.craftsfaironline.com/listings.htm
   But the one I used to like most is Sushine Artists: www.sunshineartist.com
This had better reviews and more interesting articles from across the country.
    Audrey J. Wellner
    NFB Krafters Korner, Secretary
PS  If any of these sites don't work-let me know, I'll look them up again and fix them.