[Nfb-krafters-korner] for the new folks here

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Nov 1 17:16:50 UTC 2010

I know that we have had some new folks join the list recently and I want to
 send a warm welcome out to you.  I also would like you to know a little
about things going on over here.  Krafters Korner is a place to learn,  share
and teach others how being blind does not stop us from crafting and
enjoying doing it.

We offer a lot of different classes given by blind teachers via telephone
conference calling.  You can check out classes, sign up for them, learn
what we are doing on Monday Night Chatsover on our website.
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

We now are on Facebook, Twitter and Ravelry so check us out while you are
there, too.

We do have an annual membership that entitles you to take as many classes
as you want, receive the MP3 downloads of the classes you participate in.
You can find out more on our website and there is even a link to PayPal to
make  it easy and fast to become a member.

So sit back and enjoy the friendship and Keep on Krafting...

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)