[Nfb-krafters-korner] Stash Busters

linda the_ninn at tx.rr.com
Mon Nov 1 17:30:37 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend!  I know we have all been talking about
stash busting and abstaining from buying more yarn, but .

Put those sharp needles down and don't start throwing things at me, but.

 I am teaching an intermediate knitting  class on the color work technique
called Intarsia in early December.  We will be making a Christmas Gift bag.
It is a little work of art and I know you will all love it, but.

Well, to maximize the beauty of this little treasure, I recommend you buy a
particular yarn that may soon be sold out.  By the time I found out about it
last year, even the warehouse was on back order!  It is a seasonal item and
it is in your stores and on-line now, but.

You will have to break your commitment to your stash for just a little while
longer - we were talking 2011, weren't we?  (smile)

If you think you might like to join us in the class, attached is my
recommendation for yarn - of course if you have any holiday yarn in your
stash and prefer to use it, that is fine, but.

You will only need two colors, your choice - one for the bag and one for the
tree.  Not too much of a transgression, right!

I have attached a file that will give you the particulars for purchasing
your yarn either in store or on-line.  Joyce said she was able to order
her's on Ebay, which is another option.

I promise.

All purchases will stay confidential - what happens in the "stash" stays in
the stash (wink)

Ninn

The_ninn at tx.rr.com