[Nfb-krafters-korner] Yarn labeling

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Nov 1 20:54:06 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E]
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 4:36 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Color Scanners; was -- patience, patience, patience

I got some plastic labels with alastic bands, I think for food.  I plan to make braille labels for colors I have trouble with to put around the yarn.  I hope these will stay on better than the paper wrappers originally with the yarn.  I might put more imfo about the yarn, in the future.  These labels can be used over and over, if you get the same colors, like distinct colors, black, red...
Save your labels and put the correct title, such as ocean on your label and you will be able to buy it again.
This will be a trip to get this labeling done.  I think I might just start with incoming yarn.  I have to start some where.

Terry P