[Nfb-krafters-korner] The Wrist Yarn Holder.

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Nov 2 02:09:27 UTC 2010

Ah, they have changed the design a bit. Mine has no hat...just the upside
down V that the yarn goes on - the yarn is impaled over it, and sits nicely
at the bottom where they beaded ends are.  My latest order should arrive
shortly, then I will see what this new model is like compared to the one I
have. Lynda