[Nfb-krafters-korner] for sale jams jams jams

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Tue Nov 2 22:16:47 UTC 2010

Hi folks

Now that  the outdoor season is finally over I i will be working hard to stock up for the indoor saturday farmer;s markets every saturday until the saturday before christmas.
speaking of christmas, now is the time to get those wonderful jams and dry goods for your christmas gifts and gift baskets.

try our new variety Peach ginger marmalade.   it contains wisconsin grown peaches, fresh ginger root,orange  and lemon zest along with our other favorites on the attached product list.
I've been in a gemstones mood lately and I have been making necklaces an bracelets in the following stone chips: green aventurine   with an arrow head pendent only $50
Green Florite  with Large clear irridescent swerovsky crystal bicones $25
jade with irridescent tear drop jade pendent $25
blue gold stone which is  dark blue with flicks of sparkly gold, $20 Going fast

double strand red carnilian only $50
Red Jasper, $20
Red tiger eye 20
Cherry quartz $20
red silver leaf $20

Purple Florite $20
Amathyst with pendent  hand drilled by me $30
Tanzanite  $25
Russian Amazonite $20
African opal with rice pearls $50
Onix $20
Picture Jasper with bronz  and lite schampaigne rice pearls $40
Black labradorite $20
Green labradorite $20
All Jewlry is strung on  silver wire from Bead-a-lon  and you have a choice of Maglock strong magnetic clasp  toggle clasp or lobster claw clasp.

Please email me for more information.