[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knifty Knitter Class...

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Wed Nov 3 13:37:06 UTC 2010

Hi:

Just wanted to say thanks to both Cindy Z. and Henry for a really good class last night.  I wasn't sure looking at my work last night if I liked it, but this morning went back to the loom and have decided I do like what the loom makes.  Its a lot looser than knitting with needles, but the more I work on the tube it seems to even out and the large gaps close up so I do think this will be very cute when its all finished up.  Looking forward to next weeks class and learning more about these knifty knitter looms!

Thanks again Cindy & Henry for sharing your knowledge of the KK's.

Eileen