[Nfb-krafters-korner] Nin and her yarn

linda the_ninn at tx.rr.com
Wed Nov 3 17:45:04 UTC 2010

That is a good question.  You need a 7yard bobbin in the bag color, and
double that for the tree bobbin.  The bag, though, I am not sure.  I believe
I have gotten 3 bags.   Like I said, I knit say a white bag with a red tree,
then I knit a red bag with a white tree, or another white bagg with a green
tree, and so on and so on.   I have mixed them up so much, I have lost track
of how many skeins I use.  I can knit up a bag and figure it out.  I'll get
back to you probably by tomorrow (Thursday)..

Have a blessed day,
Ninn
The_ninn at tx.rr.com