[Nfb-krafters-korner] visiting a friend

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 5 00:15:10 UTC 2010

That's O.K. I called you on short notice.  We had planned to fly to MN to
visit my uncle knowing he was very ill but then he died.  So we canceled our
plane reservations and drove so we could get there in time for the funeral.
We enjoyed WI. So we probably will be going back sometime when the weather
is warmer. Maybe we can try it again.

Carol