[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knifty Knitter Class...

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 5 14:03:11 UTC 2010

Thanks Joyce. If I don't have the numbers I am sure I can get them from
Henrietta.  I don't know why I always have trouble signing up for classes
myself.  It's great to have a sister to help out when you need it.  I am
going to try to sign up for Gail's class myself.

I read the discussion on the homework required before the next class so I
will have that done.

Carol