[Nfb-krafters-korner] Terry P.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 16:12:52 UTC 2010

I received all your email on the list for your 2 classes.  I have them
now.  I don't know why I did not get them originally.  That is why I  mentioned
it on the list.  I knew you wanted to take the class.

I had gotten the snow flake sign up the first time.  I have not sent  out
the phone number on that one to anyone as of yet and probably will not get
to it until Monday as I was just trying to check email quickly before I leave
 for my state NFB convention.

I would appreciate if you would please sendemails like all of these you
sent to me to take care of.  My email is _Blindhands at aol.com_
(mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)   There is no need  to   fill up the list with this as only I
can take care of what you  need.

Anyone can email me with any questions.  My email is below my name in
every email I send out.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)