[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat Nov. 8

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 20:39:01 UTC 2010

November 8, 8 P.M. Eastern time
218 862 3242 Dawn's Den, hit 1 twice and then 50.

Come and join the discussion on Blind folks selling their crafts and
turning their crafting into a business.  We will have Laurie talking to us  how
she has been running her business for the last 15 years.  We will have
Becky, who not too long back went through getting help from her state agency to
start her business and all the hoops they made her jump through.  We will
have Linda, who is in the process now going through her state agency to turn
her  pottery into a business opportunity for herself.  Discussion will
include  how they decided to go forward with this venture.  What type of
experience  they had prior to moving forward.  How they as a blind person present
their  items to the public.  Join us on Monday to find out all about  this.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)