[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello from Dick!

Gary Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Fri Nov 5 23:00:19 UTC 2010

Hi Dick,
Yes, just carrying the ccane is good. Better, by far, to use it. But school
should be giving him lessons. Find out why they aren't helping with that.
Using it to test things is step one. Just becoming attached to it is
important.  But mobility lessons are so important. Those guys get big bucks
to teach travel. They go to school for six years. You aren't expected to
know how to teach cane travel.

The airplanes sound like fun. Makes me think, how about a trip to he
airport. Call ahead and see if you can get close enough to touch a plane.
Just a little one.  Go to the toy store to see plastic planes.

I hear that there is a place made just for you in Heaven. Keep up the great
work.
Henrietta