[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knifty Knitter question

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 16:28:08 UTC 2010

Hi Annette,
It sounds like what you have is the rectangular loom set.  I don't know about knitting in the round with that, but I do know there are *round* nifty knitter sets that are made specifically for knitting in the round.  I have the set of 4 of these, and they work really well.

Terrence

Twitter: www.twitter.com/terrencevane
Skype: LandrasPhaelan
Words with Friends ID: terrencevak