[Nfb-krafters-korner] Plastic Canvas

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 00:05:43 UTC 2010

--
Twitter: www.twitter.com/terrencevane
Facebook: www.facebook.comterrencevak
Skype: terrencevak

Hello all,
I'm starting to take a shot at plastic canvas, and have a few questions on it.
I'm following Terry P.'s coaster pattern, and the stitches I get sort
of look like 1 little bitty diagonal line and one longer diagonal
line.  Is this accurate?  I was envisioning more of an X-shaped
stitchough 2-1, then down through 3-2, up through 1-1, down through
3-3 produces the 2 parallel lines I described.  Also, is the "down"
side supposed to look different than the "up" side?
When I finish a loop, what should I be doing with the beginning end,
where I started stitching?
For the final block, it looks like the idea is just to make straight
shots on the diagonal; is this right?
It says that the edging is supposed to come from under 4 squares-worth
of the loop.  But wouldn't that create an unsightly underside?

Thanks,
Terrence