[Nfb-krafters-korner] rectangle Knifty Knitter....

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 7 15:43:34 UTC 2010

Thanks,  It has some very good info, but nothing about how to use these
looms in the round if they are not a round loom.  I did learn that the long
loom is different them the rectangle loom because they have 2 different sets
of directions, although they sound the same.  The only difference I found is
that the long loom says that you can use it in 3 different ways, and the
rectangle loom says you can use it in 2 different ways.

This all started because I am thinking about making slipper socks and was
considering making them on a loom so that I could make 2 at the same time so
they will end up being the same.  I think I am going to stick with knitting
the 2 socks on 2 circular needles.  I made a set of wrist warmers and it
went well.  I am now getting ready to knit all 8 of the octopus legs at once
on 2 circular needles.  I think it will work out just fine if I take the
time to keep the 8 strands of yarn from tangling.

Annette