[Nfb-krafters-korner] Half way done!

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 8 16:01:57 UTC 2010

Dick,

Working through those kind of issues with Will involved is a great way to
teach problem solving strategies, without making it appear as you are doing
so.

In other words, allowing Will to imagine what can be done to work through
the issue.  Even if he can't come up with an idea, you can then come up with
a couple ideas and let him choose which he thinks will work out the best.
Even if it doesn't work out, that in itself is a learning time.  We all need
to learn to make mistakes and learn from those mistakes.

Dixie