[Nfb-krafters-korner] skype and classes

Eleni Vamvakari magkisa83 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 18:58:55 UTC 2010

You can definitely use Skype for these classes, but since it's a
regular number and not Skype to Skype, you'd need to either buy Skype
credit or subscribe to Skype Out, the service that let's you call
regular phones.  All the info is on their page and they have various
plans and options if you go the subscription route.  The credit is
basically a pay as you go option.  Hope that helps.

Good luck,
Eleni