[Nfb-krafters-korner] skype and classes

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 20:20:22 UTC 2010

Welcome! My name is Theresa and I use skype all the time. If you want to try
out the classes without purchasing skype credit.....I can connect you via
skype to skype. I am pretty addicted to the classes.....so let me know if
that is of interest. Also, if you have more skype questions please feel free
to email me off list. my email is tct71887 at gmail.com my skhype user name, if
you all ready have an account is Beers87
Lol....I want to clarify my user name is not how many I drink, but my maiden
name.
Hope this helps!