[Nfb-krafters-korner] Keychain People

Carla Roller croller614 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 04:53:44 UTC 2010

Hi everyone, I have been really excited about the upcoming class on making our little people that will unlock who knows what as we go along on lifes' journey. I myself have ordered 3 of the kits from Gail. However, I haven't given her my colors yet because I really don't know what colors to get! Anyone have a suggestion? I guess I am not yet used to thinking about colors as I don't really know what they mean. I hope I am not sounding silly, I just have not thought much about color until I joined this list and realized that it really does matter! So, somebody take a plunge and help me out! Then lets all make a "little people person" together. Thanks in advance, Carla Roller