[Nfb-krafters-korner] naturesfinestbountycom

mary wurtzel marywurtzel at att.net
Tue Nov 9 18:19:56 UTC 2010

Dear List,
Last night I joined in on a chat for the first time.  It was very
enjoyable.  It is interesting to put a real voice with a name you
have seen in your e-mail box.
Here in Michigan we are excited about our new venture.  Please
check out naturesfinestbountycom.  At this time you will find ten
kinds of coffee.  They are roasted in Northern Michigan and sent
to you almost that same day.  You can obtain it ground or whole
bean.  Michigan Cherry is one of our choices.  Our affiliate will
be making a proffit from this project.
The other part of this project is that we want to feature items
made by blind buiness people.  This list seems perfect for a
place to begin.  If you make crafts, you could pick the ones you
would wish to place on this site.  We would ask to be sent
picures and one sample of your item you wish to sell.  We would
nogotiate prcing with you so that you make what you want and our
affliate will make something also.  We do see this as a funding
project for our affiliate, but our main goal is to help our blind
brothers and sisters to sell their items.
You have my e-mail address, but once again, it is
marywurtzeláttsionet.  My phone number is 517:485:0326.  Fred is
more likely to answer his cell phone so his number is
517:256:5575.
We have alot to learn but with your help this will be a win/win
situation.
Please check out naturefinestbountycom and buy coffee.  Our
coffee may not be the cheapest, but it will be the freshest and
the best!!!
Mary Wurtzel