[Nfb-krafters-korner] color, color, color

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Nov 10 17:36:39 UTC 2010

We use to have a "Friday Question.  I basically had asked a question  for
discussion and it would encourage everyone to put in their thoughts.  I  did
encourage folks to send me their questions to ask the group and it did last
a while until we ran out of questions to ask.

If anyone would like to help out and pick up this job once again I would be
 thrilled and I would help you get it going.

I am going to put one of the questions that I really found the answers from
 everyone so very interesting.

Please think about being a helper on this.  You don't have to think up  all
the questions.  You just need to post the question once a week to the  list.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)