[Nfb-krafters-korner] The Coral Reef at the Smithsonian

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Nov 11 19:31:21 UTC 2010

Hi Annette:

Then congratulations to you as well for your work and being given credit for
the project.  I didn't want to miss any one from the list.  The reception
should be a nice thing for you.  Bring a camera and get a picture of your
self standing in front of the coral reef -- now that will be a great keep
sake.

Eileen