[Nfb-krafters-korner] It was bound to happen

Dick Carlson dick.carlson0428 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 11 21:34:13 UTC 2010

Well, I now know that leading by example means just that...What goes around will come around.

First of all, I was supposed to have an entire weekend with my nephew due to my sister needing to go out of town for work purposes.  That has been delayed till next week, which is fine.  It gives me more time to plan.

Anyway, quick story.  Last night, I was going to a show and had stopped by to grab some dinner.  It was a fast food place and I thought nothing of it.
At some point, I'd gotten my food and was sitting to eat it when I remembered I needed my drink.  I went and got ait and came back and was about to grab my fries and burger when I turned to look at something on the wall.
I moved my hand and...Yep, without realizing, there was that catsup cup, and there went my fingers.  Even sighteed folks do that, I guess.
I first thought, "GRRR" because I was not planning on that and just wanted to eat.
Then I began thinking that it was a perfect example of just going with the flow and showing myself that I believed what I was trying to convey to Willy.
Hey, it was just catsup and my fingers could be wiped and washed afterwards.
So, I enjoyed my food and even licked my fingers.  <smile>
Nothing wrong with any of that.

I will plan for next weekend.