[Nfb-krafters-korner] The Coral Reef at the Smithsonian

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 12 01:35:59 UTC 2010

Hi Dixie,

We are on the same page.  I am working with the Smithsonian to put out a
press release letting people who are blind know how they can arrange for a
tour guide and an opportunity to get some hands-on experience with some
pieces they held out of the display for this purpose.  I am also working
with them on some other things that I will up date all of you once it is
ready for public knowledge.

Annette